Huntress Lullaby+Unnerving Presence..

I had a match where I was running these 2 perks together and lullaby hit 5 stacks and there were noise explosions everywhere lol. Wish I recorded that. Was one of the funniest matches I've played. It ended with 3 DCs and one sacrificed. Though why DC when I've already hooked a total of 5 times? Surely they would of still got some points but oh well.

Comments

  • Must have been low rank.

    I am a killer main and I am not even affected by lullaby with 5 tokens anymore.... skillchecks are not hard to hit once you had a bit practice.

  • @DeadByFlashlight actually it was rank 3.. but I believe I was against a SWF group who bought lower ranks to my rank.. either that or they were boosted 
  • Also Lullaby on it's own may not be bad but for alot of people Lullaby plus Unnerving can be quite difficult to face if they aren't used to it. Even at rank 1 I ran that build sometimes and got similar results until the totem broke