PC - Survivor Model Standing In Front of Locker While Inside
Public Match on US Server
Map: Gideon Meat Plant
Location: The Basement
Killer: The Plague
Perks:
- Spies from the Shadows (Tier III)
- Corrupt Intervention (Tier III)
- Iron Grasp (Tier III)
- Bitter Murmur (Tier II)
Add-ons:
- Limestone Seal
- Healing Salve
Description:
During the chase of infected survivor Jake Park (green trail jacket), into the basement, the survivor model was seen outside the locker standing upright and still. Swung to hit survivor which made no reaction or registered hit. Opened locker to find survivor inside, grabbed with no issue.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I had same on Yamaoka with Pyramid Head on PS4
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/229112/ps4-survivor-body-outside-locker-when-hiding#latest
Oh, apologies for duplicate post, I performed a search and didn't find such. I shall leave my post up to show it was on PC as well in case that helps.
Good to see killer side of it.
This happened to me as a survivor, but the killer was able to see me and hit me.