Survivors & The Exit Gates
Does waiting until the very last second to exit give more points as a survivor?
Does waiting until the very last second to exit give more points as a survivor?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes. Tbags also give extra BPs.
I guess...being in the match for longer....but wouldnt be worth it over doing a new match.
If I've lost as killer, fine, it happens, I usually moved to the opposite end of the match to the doors. It feels like im wasting their time since they just want to t-bag anyway.
you don't get more points for waiting.
you get more points for the "chase" when the killer pushes you out
No but i normally wait so i can see if my teammates are dying