Odd clothing and lobby-turning bug.

Platform PC/Steam


Since the 4.5.1 I've seen two harmless but weird bugs:

  1. Sometimes when switching between survivors after changing one survivor's outfit the one you switch to will show in their default outfit, even when it should be something else. The non-default outfit is selected, but doesn't show until it's re-applied.
  2. Sometimes I can now turn the killer in the standard lobby the same way one can in the custom lobby. Sometimes I can't. No idea how to reproduce this. But can we make this standard? There is something oddly calming in being able to turn your killer to face you when you just know it's gonna be a rough game.
Tagged: Pending

Comments

    1. This happened to me with Meg Thomas, it also happened with some survivors I had charms on. It randomly de-equipped all of my charms, despite the customization screen saying they were equipped. Same with Meg Thomas cosmetics. It happens a lot.
    2. I think the way to reproduce it is you have to be spinning the killer as you are preparing to load into a lobby. This happens to me as well. But I agree, it would be nice to be able to spin the killer!