developer who fools many people who make the game a success
as I said Mathieux is one of the main developers of the dead by daylight games all he tells us is that their ######### update will stay and if we are not happy to try something else https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvRMd7aQ5v4 So I am making a call to everyone so that everyone stops playing to show him who is holding the big end of the stick to develop them or gamers those who bring games to life I find that it is useless to ask people's opinions if we don't listen to them and we don't respect them I'll let you decide the rest goodbye
Comments
That video is old, nothing new to anyone.
If you want to stop playing, go ahead, but a lot of us wont.
That was made awhile back, don't know why this is being brought up now.
that's old I'm should he got bad work about it.