Jeff teachable reworks
I’m back doing Jeff this time
Breakdown: When you are unhooked or you unhook a survivor the hook breaks for 180 seconds and you both see the killers aura for 5/10/15 seconds
I wanted this perk to be anti tunnel for both yourself and your teammates. Also could be used in sabo builds to save your toolbox.
Distrotion: You start the trial with 3/4/5 tokens. Every time your aura would be revealed by the killer you consume a token and your aura and scratch marks will not be seen for the next 10 second. Every time you safely unhook or heal another survivor you gain a token
I wanted a way to get tokens back while also giving it synergy with his other teachable Aftercare. Due to a lot of aura reading perks having more tokens would be necessary
If you want to see more of these I’d love to do them for most of the survivors
Comments
i especially like the change to distortion. the fact that:
a. you can't earn more tokens
b. you can't choose when to use those tokens
is so stupid. the perk is complete ######### in it's current state. the ability to earn tokens would be great.