Sloppy butcher effect after being hooked?
I'm learning killer right now and I really like sloppy butcher. Now my question, will the effect be gone after the survivor is unhooked or will it stay until they are fully healed?
I'm learning killer right now and I really like sloppy butcher. Now my question, will the effect be gone after the survivor is unhooked or will it stay until they are fully healed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The effect will not be gone when they're unhooked.
They will keep the Mangled effect and the bleeding increase until they heal to Healthy.
As of one of the later patches all instances of mangled will last untill healed