Error during matchmaking (Reason: deadMatch)

Hello,


Ever since the latest update came out I can't seem to find a game as killer almost ever. I understand most people play killer right now due to the weird hitbox on survivor and whatnot, but I always need to wait 30 minutes+ for a single killer game.

The first game ALWAYS crashes on me, saying a player has disconnected during the loading screen (it's not me since my internet is stable and on the screen I don't have the disconnect icon).

And after I que up again, I ALWAYS get this error:

1.png


Does anyone know what this is? Or why am I getting it? I tried to search for solutions online but I couldn't find a single post mentioning my issue.


After all of those 2, my third game, if I am lucky enough, I am able to play. But I find it ridiculous I have to wait 30 minutes of time to get a game, with one guaranteed a depip because someone disconnects and then this error occurring (both times waiting around 10 minutes to find a lobby)


If anyone can shed any light or help me to find a resolution to this I would be more than thankful! :(

Tagged: Acknowledged

Comments