The exponentially growing amount of Hackers is getting ridiculous

I’ve had so many matches now, in such a small period of time that it really is getting to the point where I can’t even play killer anymore. They use every kind of hack imaginable, and try to troll and even ruin the killer’s experience. I just had a match where they insta-blinded me for the entire match, left the game without the gens being done, and then froze the server so I had to DC. When will the devs create a stronger resistance against hackers? it’s ruining the experience for everyone.

Comments

  • i think ive seen 3 hackers in 4000 hours. you must be the most unlucky player in existence

  • I've got the same hacker for the 3rd time in 7 days lol

    Myers with Tombstone + Infinite Tier 3. Using wall hacks and super speed lol

  • @ScottJund said:

    i think ive seen 3 hackers in 4000 hours. you must be the most unlucky player in existence

    Hey Scott, love your content. Apparently there’s a whole discord of them. The hackers told me they use steam and hardware ID spoofers to prevent being banned, so reporting them won’t do much good either.

  • @ScottJund said:

    i think ive seen 3 hackers in 4000 hours. you must be the most unlucky player in existence

    It´s the other way around. You are exceptionally lucky not to encounter them, it´s quite common honestly.

  • @ScottJund said:

    i think ive seen 3 hackers in 4000 hours. you must be the most unlucky player in existence

    Same here.