Game held hostage again
Played Billy in the asylum 3 gens close by one in the tower one below and one to the side and another gen farther out 2 people left and hide check the lockers in the asylum and figure patrol my 3 gens they can get the farther one 10 minutes pass nothing decide to play gears pop to pass the time because I don't want a DC penalty game ran for 30 minutes me just sitting there waiting for.them to at least do gens nothing...took the DC penalty wasted enough of my time...again why can survivors do this why is there not something that forces them to do gens after a certain amount of time
Comments
I remember when somebody asked in a Q&A stream if survivors that don't progress the game could get AFK crows and [They who cannot be named]'s response to that question boiled down to "but how do we do that?????". They answered the question with another question, asking how long should it take for a survivor to get crows, and what counts as not progressing the game. They completely overexaggerated such a simple question, "how long is too long!? 40 seconds!? 45!? 50!?".
At least that's how I remember it. They (and everybody else) ignored the fact that these questions already have answers. 90 seconds is too long, repairing a gen, healing, opening a gate, unlocking a chest, and cleansing a totem are considered "advancing the game" thus resetting the AFK timer.
Don't worry man, maybe they will come with a solution in just 6 years. We all know it will be broken and will take a couple of months to fix it, but just be patient
The thing is they did nothing to.advance the game but hide had the volume turned all the way up and just stood there after 5 minutes near the 3 gens figured why waste time and played on my cell...just annoying with so many lockers and why should I search the map if they were dumb enough to do gens outside to give me a 3 gen advantage...i reported them with game footage but come on nothing is going to get done
thats hilarious lol
What the waiting yeah makes me want to play again right...deserve the killer shortage
Games like this are the reason whispers is an essential part of your kit.
So I am forced to play a 3 perk kit versus swf with borrowed time ds dead hard's and unbreakable's healthy game play haha
The best part is I had to disconnect after I recorded enough footage because of this crap lost all those blood points and my daily on top of it didnt play again went to sleep with a so many other things to play instead mentality but yeah my fault to be matched with red ranks as a purple ranked killer
i know how that can be annoying but i don't think the fix is as easy as everyone is making it out to be. if they put some sort of penalty in place like that i could see killers taking advantage of that by forcing a 3 gen every game and never ever committing to chases, thus forcing the penalty.
i'm not saying it shouldn't be fixed. there should be ~something~ added to the game to help prevent this but it's definitely not a simple fix like you all like to think.
The thing is it is their decision to work on outside gens and force a 3 gen situation how is that my fault...a simple fix of if 10+ minutes of no objectives are being done happens then force endgame I don't care if they escape or find hatch but just waiting that ridiculous amount of time for nothing is detrimental to the game....I am sure I am not the only killer that this has happened too
i think that solution is fine and reasonable! i just see other people with much harsher solutions that i don't agree with because they don't think about how it can be abused.
I had to read that opening post like eight times. Good Lord! Learn what a comma is, I beg of you! It makes it extremely hard to understand a run-on sentence of such extreme length.