Video format
For the last hour Iv been trying to send a video of a bug Iv found in game on a ticket but it keeps saying I can't upload it its taken to long. I really would like to let devs know about it as it rather annoying
For the last hour Iv been trying to send a video of a bug Iv found in game on a ticket but it keeps saying I can't upload it its taken to long. I really would like to let devs know about it as it rather annoying
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Post it to YouTube and send them the link
Iv tried but magic won't seem to upload it to youtube
Got it now I had to make it shorter
I should mention, I've seen many posts on here saying people have been banned for reporting bugs with videos of them demonstrating the bugs. Send them the video at your own risk
It was nothing I did and the survivour dident do it intentionally it was just a bug that happend in a game I downed a survivour and couldent pick them up which was kinda annoying for me and the survivour as she nearly bled out and ended up with idle crows which are really distracting