spawn on some maps are broken

well just played a games most spawns are very good but meat plant / the game is just a joke... like 5 sec in the game the killer was already chasing me and i got my first hit after like 15 seconds i dont feel like you should be able to be hit within the first 10 seconds of your game its just absurd

Comments

  • Some people have played this game so much that they've memorized spawn locations or have a general idea where survivors spawn and B-Line straight towards you. Its a good indication that the killer your up against is pretty experienced and youre in for a treat

  • Whenever I play killer the first thing I usually do (if I'm not playing a trap killer) is head towards the farthest gen from me. 90% of the time that's where at least one survivor is going to be

  • @Volfgang57 said:

    Whenever I play killer the first thing I usually do (if I'm not playing a trap killer) is head towards the farthest gen from me. 90% of the time that's where at least one survivor is going to be

    yea i know but i dont think you should spawn 5 sec away from the killer beacasue you dont know which direction he is in and its basically a 50/50 that he gets a free hook