Doctor help

Anyone here a doc main as I thot survivours in t3 couldent do anything without snapping out of it first. I had all them in t3 and they were still slamming out gens just dident feel like it was doing anything to them. It's happend a few games now.

Comments

  • Are you sure they weren't in T2?

    I've heard a few people say the new UI makes the tiers harder to see, I wasn't sure if that was because they were positioned in a far corner of the screen or if they actually make the tiers look less different.

  • Can you even tell if someone is in tier 3 with the new HUD ? Tier 2 looks just like tier 3 madness now right ?

  • This also happend before the ui update.

    Just seems like his affects did nothing in those games lol

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Can you even tell if someone is in tier 3 with the new HUD ? Tier 2 looks just like tier 3 madness now right ?

    How you supposed to know then but running iri King and Queen I thot I would've done better but I do better with no ad-ons

  • They probably weren't in T3 at all.