Laid back gamer trying to find cool people to enjoy DBD with. (playing windows)
Leave a comment with your Gamer Tag, or discord name, and let's play.
Leave a comment with your Gamer Tag, or discord name, and let's play.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
me
Hit me up my discord is Okami#1616
Waltermelon603
The Rusty Krab#8444
hey if u want me! my dbd name : on LH TEAM TR!3S
Discord : noticher#5628
Hit me up if you want to SWF!
Steam: Pillow Queen & friend code: 49898724
Discord: Pillow Queen #4704
Steam- Baambee or 1047095588
Discord- B A A M B E E#9433
๐
DBD- archery156#e538
Discord- archery156#7218
Steam- 373939563
I'm the laid-back type too. I'm looking for teamwork and fair, casual play, NOT griefers and spammers and trolls and whatnot. Winning is great but I don't care either way, I just want to have fun with people who aren't into scumming the game.
Name's miketheratguy everywhere.