Are pips broken for killer right now?
Or am I just bad? It seems like the only time I double pip or single pip are when I sweat for the 4k. 3k or lower I get a black pip
I'm rank 9
Or am I just bad? It seems like the only time I double pip or single pip are when I sweat for the 4k. 3k or lower I get a black pip
I'm rank 9
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There were some posts by other killers about it. Dunno how bad it is since I don't play killer.
In my opinion there should be no pips. And no ranks. Want my advice play for fun and don't worry about the pips.