New killer idea

Comments

  • Does the spirit follow survivors or it just goes strait forward ?
  • I like the thematic idea of a pirate killer. Sounds pretty badass, I hope the devs consider this sort of killer.

  • @HIPSTERLION said:
    Does the spirit follow survivors or it just goes strait forward ?

    It goes straight forward and if it gets in touch with a survivor hits them

    I got the new version here soo

    https://imgur.com/E7IIADw

  • @HIPSTERLION said:
    Does the spirit follow survivors or it just goes strait forward ?

    It goes straight forward and if it gets in touch with a survivor hits them

    I got the new version here soo

    https://imgur.com/E7IIADw

    I respect your idea but if it goes straight forward he's gonna be so much underpowered as survivors can easily avoid the spirit .
  • @HIPSTERLION
    The idea of the power is to mind game with the survivors making them changing paths and stuff, it's not meant to allways get a kill

  • Like the pirate idea, not so sure about the perks though.

  • @HIPSTERLION
    The idea of the power is to mind game with the survivors making them changing paths and stuff, it's not meant to allways get a kill

    Don't you think since they already made the clown their play style gonna look like each other . I mean the idea is pretty good but then we gonna have 2 killer with the same play style as if you look at the clown he throws the bottles on the right side of the loop and then he goes from left . the whole pirate thing is really great and if you could change his play style it would be much more better . again this is your idea so you're the 1 to judge ;)
  • @HIPSTERLION said:
    Thatbrownmonster said:

    @HIPSTERLION

    The idea of the power is to mind game with the survivors making them changing paths and stuff, it's not meant to allways get a kill

    Don't you think since they already made the clown their play style gonna look like each other . I mean the idea is pretty good but then we gonna have 2 killer with the same play style as if you look at the clown he throws the bottles on the right side of the loop and then he goes from left . the whole pirate thing is really great and if you could change his play style it would be much more better . again this is your idea so you're the 1 to judge ;)

    well this killer is like a hillbilly+huntress soo yea hopefulyl the devs will see this suggestion