Anyone else been having strings of bad games?

I hate having to say this every post to avoid hate but I am rank 1 killer and rank 1 survivor and after the update I've been playing killer a tad more than survivor. I had a 60 game 4k streak going and after the update I had a 10 game 0k streak and wanted to die from all the hate I got about being a terrible killer. Yes I'm not playing the best but I recorded one match where all 5 gens finished at 3 min 18 seconds and at that point I only had just gotten my fourth hook. I played so poorly that game. Normally if a chase lasts more than 15 seconds I go back to gens to monitor them but I chased a guy for 37 seconds and that lost me the match. Idk why but I've just been so bad lately, any suggestions to play better?

Comments

  • It's been the same on the survivor side

    Last night I DCed for the first time since I started this game because it's just been a cluster #########

  • yup. Took a few months off, came back and the gens feel impossible to stop. Most games are horrid. A few games I've stomped a team of newbies.

    I'd just like a competitive game. Where I win (lol obviously) but where it lasts a long time and it gets down to 1 gen, or maybe just before the exit gates are open. Right now its gens done in a few minutes or survivors dead with multiple gens left standing.