How i feel about this game...

Okay before i start i just want to say is please be nice and civil its okay to have your own opinion, just don't be rude about it please.

Anyway, where do i even start? I love this game so much. But i have been really having trouble enjoying it lately. It's not because of the swf, or anything toxic really. Its just this patch man.. The desync, clowns rework feels weird to me, no matter how hard i try i never have any use for the antidote. And im not bad either. I have around +2500 hours in the game. I'm not trying to be rude to the devs or anything but I've honestly felt like they could've done better. I just feel so burnt out right now guys. And it pains me to say that because I love this game so much. I want it to succeed so badly. But if they're gonna keep it up like this, it's gonna go down the drain. I don't want that for the game. I WANT IT to succeed. At this point the reason I haven't quit yet is because of the lore, which is probably a bad reason. I just love the characters in this game. My favorites are Feng, Kate, Hag (although i must admit the devs coulda done better with her story in the tome), Billy, and twins. But anyways back to the patch, they ignored ptb feedback for 4 weeks and automatically assumed that the hud and movement was fine. And that makes me sick to my stomach. This game just feels like early access at this point. Now what i want is the devs to do better. Stop rushing patches, chapters, make it good and not so bugged. We dont want another twins situation happening again. Please Behaviour. You really need to take your time with the game, I remember back in 2016 there was a game called Uncharted 4 A Thiefs End. The developers (Naughty Dog) delayed it a bunch to work on bugs and whatnot. I'm not saying you're talented as Naughty Dog but please delay things. It'll make things much more better for you guys at the studio and you'll get more money and new fans will want to stay longer. Trust me. U4 was such an amazing game and a perfect way to end the franchise. Please start listening to your heartwarming fans that love this game and don't want it to die. You wouldn't be successful without us so it's not fair to ignore us.

Comments