Nurse Builds?
Any good nurse builds you use?
Any good nurse builds you use?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not quite builds but perks I have seen others saying they are quite good on Nurse:
Nurses calling: I often use it on Nurse and get value out of it almost every match.
Infectious Fright: Nurse is a killer that can slug/snowball pretty well and this helps for those kind of playstyles I guess.
I‘m All Ears: Great for easy hits when line of sight would be blocked otherwise.
Bbq&Chili: Despite everyone saying it’s only good for the BP, this is a very very powerful perk on every killer with good map traversal