Question about Clown...

Hello all, I was going to try out the new Clown rework today and I noticed that the description of his power hasn’t been changed? Is this just an error? I like reading about the power before playing, so I guess I’ll have to Google how his new bottles work. 😅

Comments

  • ? His description has been updated, the yellow bottles are in the paragraph below the purple ones

  • @tactic said:

    ? His description has been updated, the yellow bottles are in the paragraph below the purple ones

    This is what my screen shows...

    69D299A6-3EA7-4F5D-9FBB-D6176722AC6F.jpeg
  • That’s a very interesting bug. I can’t send a screenshot but I promise it says the full power on mine :v

    hopefully it’ll fix itself if you update the game/verify game files?

  • @tactic said:

    That’s a very interesting bug. I can’t send a screenshot but I promise it says the full power on mine :v

    hopefully it’ll fix itself if you update the game/verify game files?

    So it is a bug? I just assumed it hadn’t been changed. I’m playing on console, so maybe it’s a console glitch? I’ll just look up his reworked power online. Thanks for your reply. 👍🏻

  • image.png

    Here's the reworked power (even though you said you'd find information elsewhere)

  • Here, i'll give you some tips



    Bottles take around 2-3 seconds to activate the speed boost, while the purple bottles are instant slow down to survivors

    I tend to use the urine bottles for movement around the map, not in the chase

  • @Elena said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/18CBWNKX5BQR/image.png

    Here's the reworked power (even though you said you'd find information elsewhere)

    I actually haven’t started playing yet, so I’ll save this for when I do. Thanks!

  • @Hoodied said:

    Here, i'll give you some tips

    Bottles take around 2-3 seconds to activate the speed boost, while the purple bottles are instant slow down to survivors

    I tend to use the urine bottles for movement around the map, not in the chase

    I’ve actually played Clown before, I just wasn’t sure what the buttons were to change bottles etc and I wanted to have a read of his new power before playing. But @Elena provided me with what I was looking for. 😉

  • @SelfCareBear said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1957204#Comment_1957204

    I’ve actually played Clown before, I just wasn’t sure what the buttons were to change bottles etc and I wanted to have a read of his new power before playing. But @Elena provided me with what I was looking for. 😉

    Ohh