Japan(and asia) players in hight rank looby on EU region?

Is someone have a problems that asian(mostly japan) players joining the game in EU region?
I mean its not that i dont like them but they have a hight ping(300-400) and leaved the game and this make lobbyes hard to find.
Its like if im in the rank 1 killer i got them all the time and its cost many time to find a plaers to play
if im a survivors(rank 3 now) i can see how they joining too(so its not only my problem. the other EU killers that i got can have them too)
Is someone else got this problem?
If yes can you plz tell me what your region and where you plaing frome?

Comments

  • I’m east coast NA on PS4 and I get at least one Japanese player every match. Their Ping isn’t too horrible. I enjoy playing against the Japanese players, they are usually very courteous and play well. 
  • is it was like that for you all the time?
    for me its started like 1 day ago
    did they have a big pink in your games?