HIT BOX
The killers keep hitting me when I am very far away from the vault I just went completely over. I liked how it was before the update where killers can’t hit through windows.
Tagged:
Duplicate
The killers keep hitting me when I am very far away from the vault I just went completely over. I liked how it was before the update where killers can’t hit through windows.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My last round in autoheaven wreckers was also very exiting against Ghostface. Hitbox is insane, you jump through that window and run 2 meters away but he was able to hit you.
Or Cold wind farm against the huntress. The axes also hit you after a meter. Hit box is really strange right now.