Enitity displeased with 2 dc and one kill
i got enitity displeased after 2 guys dc, and because i felt bad for the last guy, i gave him hatch. it was suppose to be at least brutal if someone dc right ? it this a new bug ?
i got enitity displeased after 2 guys dc, and because i felt bad for the last guy, i gave him hatch. it was suppose to be at least brutal if someone dc right ? it this a new bug ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My man I feel you...
I had a survivor DC while we were loading in so the game instantly ended.
apparently that displeases the entity too... this resulted in me loosing progress right after the rank reset so I got set back 3 killer ranks which imo is just bunkers.