Stuck at the screen and unable to move
Exactly as the title says.
We loaded into this match and the usual turning of the camera happend up until the point where you should start to move.
It wasn't only me, as I got messages from everyone.
The only thing I could do is open up the menu and move the cursor.
After 10 minutes I just left the match as I saw this as the only option.
*It was on the ps4 version while playing it on the ps5
*solo survivor
*EU servers
*new reworked map
*lunar offering and the crotus map offering by survivors and lery's offering by the killer.
*killer was spirit and only showing her firs and last perk on the scoring screen
That's all the info I can give.
Not sure if it is a known issue, but it was a first time for me

Comments
After the 4.5.2 update it is still present.