Depipping when match fails to load

Hello, I know recently dbd has had issues with cosmetic depipping and is being addressed. However, I'm not sure if this is related or a new problem but everytime a match fails to load I loose a pip. This is so discouraging.

20210218_173232.jpg 20210218_173254.jpg 20210218_173242.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Yeah I know. It's happened to me too. I had 3 pips before 2 disconnects and lost that same 2. Frustrating.

  • Also happened to me and the two people I was playing with. Someone else disconnected while loading into the game and we all lost a pip.

  • This happened to me during a killer match, I was rank 1 fell to 2. Normally id wait it out or restart the game and it would be reset. This time is didn't happen. This is definitely a bug, happens on my survivor games now frequently.