A camping spirit
Does anyone else find it hard to beat a camping spirit, just wanted to know
Does anyone else find it hard to beat a camping spirit, just wanted to know
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's hard to beat a Spirit in general lol
Wow loop back on scratch marks never heard that before I would love to see you play do you have a YouTube channel
No.
What, I really wanted to know if he had a YouTube channel I've only been playing for a little less then a year I've watched plenty of dbd players like monto, ochido, probzz, so and so on and never once did they give a suggestion to run over your on scratch marks that sounds like some really good advice so I really did want to see his gameplay I can't help you or some people in this community are that butt hurt that you don't know a compliment when you hear one
I mean I read your original post with absolute seething sarcasm as well.
I mean spirit is hard to beat period but she is a good proxy camper so it’s hard