Infectious Fright still bugged

Platform PC

Either shows the bubble but not the scream, plays the scream but doesn't show the bubble, or it shows neither.

I've been seeing it all day. You see a bubble but no scream plays and some survivors scream but no bubble. None of them had calm spirit

A new one is I got a survivor down and the last one was hiding for quite a while, they recently unhooked someone so I knew they were nearby. I down a survivor, spin around to see if infectious fright activated, and it didn't activate at all yet at the edge of my vision as I was turning around I see the survivor crouch walking behind a wall. No calm spirit again. Perhaps crouching is playing a part, I know survivors go quieter when crouching but one survivor went literally silent when crouching.

the perk is in a dreadful state and isn't worth equipping

Tagged: Pending

Comments