Unbroken Emblem STILL Broken After Bugfix Patch 4.5.1
I have went through the other posts regarding this and they have all been closed out as if they are fixed but they AREN'T.
Going through the patch notes, I noticed that the only thing you say that you fixed was pipping in a custom match. Why are the other posts closed about the public matches if it is still broken? I don't like duplicating posts by adding to your workload but since I can't reply on those, I'm making a new post.
Now, I should not have gotten iridescent on this but I feel that I should have at least gotten a silver because I died while the exit gates were powered.
Please fix this soon.
Dev Answer from First Post.PNG Unbroken_Emblem_Broken.PNG
Comments
They said this isn't being fixed until 4.5.2
This is now fixed and can be closed :)
Thank you for being the awesome devs you are!