This game is so satisfying and irritating
So I'm pretty much about to stop complaining about this game because I'm finding that there's really not a point BUT I just want to hear any thoughts about latency and any recent gameplay good or bad, i was just mowed down by a Billy and i swear i thought it was going to be a good chase i was in the right position and Billy was using his power where I would be able to dodge and new able to loop for awhile I was about six feet away from Billy when my player fell to the ground I yelled so loud I usually don't get to excited or upset by the game but the length away I was when I caught by billy's chainsaw was ridiculous I never thought I would think about quitting this game because how fun it is but know Idk
Comments