Why do survivors have to ruin everything
Like I'm trying to play surivor and I get bots that dont know their ABC's. And first hook dies
I play killer and I get the group the just first hook dies.
like I want to play not lobby sim
Why is this becoming common are the devs going to have to add a penalty for not being on the hook long enough
because this is getting ridiculous
Comments
Are they not being saved by their team mates, and dying first hook? Are they suiciding? Is the pesky killer proxying them? Context might help.
Also comms may reduce your aggravation some while surviving.
Just find friends to play with. Solo queue is a horrible experience.
Have played solo q where you see your teammates doing nothing a few games in a row? Maybe that's why...
1 game it was a semi camping huntress but others they just suicid before the killer can walk