Question for Trapper players
When I trap a gen where only one person can work on it, the trap gets disabled and I have the auto open after 30 seconds addon. Will they get caught?
When I trap a gen where only one person can work on it, the trap gets disabled and I have the auto open after 30 seconds addon. Will they get caught?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If it rearms while they are on top of it? Yes.
Do traps change the position a bit when they get disarmed?
Nope,only when somebody gets caught in it
No
Just remember that trap rearming is random so you need that trap to be the only one disarmed