How do people play nurse and not flip their desk

This event has got me playing Nurse and my lord I don't think it's ever made me hate the game more haha.

Terrain like randomly doesn't let you blink to the other side of it no matter the blink charge, you swing at survivors and your attacks just phased right through their heads. It feels borderline impossible.

I don't have the best perks sure, but man when you can't do much to stop gens the match is over in like 5 minutes or less. Mad respect for the people that are able to pull this off, I can't get more than maybe one kill a game if I tunnel a little bit out of necessity that's about it.

This is easily the hardest thing I've ever tried to do in the 4 years of playing this game. I always avoided Nurse and she is kinda fun but jfc this literally has me wanting to just never play again.

Dead hard means you have to hit everyone essentially 3 times, it's so easy to break LOS and just drop a chase and heal, and EVERYTHING sucks you into the basement if you blink so much as within its vicinity.

Of course the hardest thing to play in this game has to come with the lovely fact that if you are a rank 1 killer you are expected to be just as good as every single killer, in one of the singlest most ridiculous ideas for matchmaking anyone has ever gone with.

I've gone through 10 lunar tokens so far, and gotten almost no blood points from them because I can't down like anyone; meanwhile 4 lunar toolboxes sure blast through gens real quick.


Alright, just venting, pay no mind if you're reading this with some serious/judgemental voice in your head, better to just ignore it.

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I am still having a lot of trouble not hitting terrain as well. I am used to killers where you can turn and aim their swing but nurse seems to "lock in" on where you looked last.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qySf7Tbo_aQ

    Yes this, I'm playing Nurse now for the first time and I get this a LOT. Very frustrating.

  • I tries nurse once for the daily and to see....once. It was the most disorientating experience I’ve ever had. I was confused and had no clue how to range or anything. I managed to hit one survivor by pure luck. After that I was done.

  • @DBD78 said:

    It's good that others play Nurse now because of tome and can see all bugs Nurse have. Because the people that normally play Nurse is totally ignored by devs when speaking of Nurses bugs.

    I've always been aware of nurse's bugs, but I feel like things have somehow gotten worse haha.

    @Zozzy said:

    Just watched OTZ attempt 50 "wins" with nurse and he only made it to 9. You could tell he was stressed out, and even he was getting dodgy miss hits and blinks that go nowhere.

    Yeah I watched that, it was pretty brutal.

    That Zarina that refused to leave when he got bugged out and was unable to play, I wanted to reach through the internet and smack lol.

  • Also, literally EVERYONE is running Dead Hard right now because of the nurse tome and it's quite annoying.

    The amount of games I have had with 4 people using dead hard is just oof.

1 2 ›