The struggle mechanic needs to go
Or at least change in someway. I'm getting tired of dying on hook because the game lags or my frame rates drop. It's super frustrating.
Or at least change in someway. I'm getting tired of dying on hook because the game lags or my frame rates drop. It's super frustrating.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I agree, it's just unnecessary busywork.
The worst time it's ever happened to me was on a three party streamer game that was actually going really good. I got 45k BPs while all my teammates got 120k plus. ######### made me mad.
As an Xbox gamer it can definitely burn out my arm/wrist from frantic button mashing on a particularly bad day lol. I assumed the majority of pc gamers would be using a macro for it.
I'd rather have it be more like the Cage of Atonement, where you do the skill checks, and missing one doesn't outright kill you.
I'd rather it have no input needed at all and instead a "hold button to succumb" feature where you hold down said button for x amount of seconds.