Unbroken is still broken!!!!
Still gives you no points no matter how long you were alive for!!! There's literally no point of playing when you de-rank because of a bug. This needs to be a priority fix!
Tagged:
Pending
Still gives you no points no matter how long you were alive for!!! There's literally no point of playing when you de-rank because of a bug. This needs to be a priority fix!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fr. Look at this crap. I got the most points that match but my teammate screwed me over at the end causing me to die on my first hook. Because of the unbroken sh*t, I only safety pipped, because I got 0 unbroken points. This sh*t is so stupid.