Next Perk

I love DBD, been playing for a while, decided to join the forums so wassup everybody!

Anyway, I'm a Killer main and my Myers and Spirit are ready to go but I'm almost at a million BP and I can't decide which character to level up so I can get their perk for Spirit (the new char Spirit) and Myers

I currently run both with the same build: Rancor, NOED, Make Your Choice, Nurses Calling (sometimes Spies)

I was thinking go for Monitor & Abuse with the doctor but then I will have to buy him lol. Go for BBQ & Chili with Leatherface but Rancor basically already does the same thing and I like having the option to kill obsession so I don't see a real use for that perk. Then lastly, I was thinking of going for a Hex perk like Ruin or Devour Hope but they can be so easily countered by breaking totem but surprisingly most survs dont (which I dont understand how most survs complain about NOED but go whole match and dont touch totem)

Basically just want some insight on what char to level up before I max out my BP. Whats the next best perk I need?

And I wanted Brutal Strength but I heard they nerfed it.

Comments

  • I currently run both with the same build: Rancor, NOED, Make Your Choice, Nurses Calling (sometimes Spies)

    Never Run spies... it's honestly one of those most useless perks run Whispers instead stead.

    If go for Ruin you might as well get Devour Hope as well. It's 5 more levels