So how do you guys keep messing this game up...

So today I learned BHVR changed it so if you are in a match and steam goes down, you get booted from the match and get a DC penalty... Good freaking job.

To be clear, I am not complaining about DC Punishments... I am complaining about getting punished from something out of my control...

And to clarify, this is new, because before when steam went down, if you were in a match you could play until the end of the match, then get disconnected and have to wait for steam to come back up. However you wouldn't get a DC punishment.

So good job BHVR.

Comments

  • @mouse0270 said:

    So today I learned BHVR changed it so if you are in a match and steam goes down, you get booted from the match and get a DC penalty... Good freaking job.

    To be clear, I am not complaining about DC Punishments... I am complaining about getting punished from something out of my control...

    And to clarify, this is new, because before when steam went down, if you were in a match you could play until the end of the match, then get disconnected and have to wait for steam to come back up. However you wouldn't get a DC punishment.

    So good job BHVR.

    Damn i noticed that,as console player.

    Played against a decent PC nurse on cowshed a few minutes ago that suddenly DC'ed even though the match went pretty good for her