Lobby bug “still in the match”
There’s been a bug for some weeks. When i’m playing with my friends, every time that a end a match and go back to the lobby appears that my friends still in the match and i become unable to get ready, so i have to close and open the game (and then i have to do the same steps when i finish the match). I tried to uninstall the game, reboot my rooter and nothing solves the problem. Have you guys seen something like that?
(my platform is Xbox One)
Comments
I have the same issue can someone please explain this or how to fix it?
Yep xbox had this problem for a long time
Finally a decent counter to SWF lmao 😂😂
Is there any fix for it?
Hmm....
First question: Is it happening only at evening/night?
Second question: Is your ISP MGTS?
@Godlyking24 @_PedroG22 , by the way, when it's happening... Do you able to see the in-game chat messages in your lobby? Even yours
I don't see the in game chat messeges, and it happens all throughout the game and it's random after each match. Sometimes it does it sometimes it doesn't.
It's problem based on your ISP for 100%
Have the same problem.
I have a really good ISP. I rarely ever lag or have any issues with any other game. Only dbd with that issue only.
What is your ISP?
I have a good too but couple days ago every user of ISP that I use are starting to have this problem.
We're lucky that we still can play dbd because this issue not allow you to play Ubisoft games like Apex e.t.c .
Also, twitch chat doesn't work or work properly even if the stream is working fine.
Spectrum, I play apex just fine, no issues, ubisoft just fine, and twitch just fine. That's why I'm confused.
It's funny to hear that ISP that situated not in my country of resident have the same problem with DbD.
You''re slightly lucky that haven't any problem excluding DbD situation because my ISP has it :(
ok, another question: "Was it starting since April 13th?"
@KhaineGB I think that you'd love to see it.
It's been happening since March when I got back into the game after a year of being gone.
When you will have this problem again, try to use VPN. It should fix the problem