We need a filter for matchmaking or at least a limited blacklist
Yes, i know using filters makes matchmaking take longer. But i don't want to play against people with VAC bans or shady private profiles. I don't mind waiting 1 extra minute to have a much better ingame experience. And if for watever reason people think this is too extreme or abusable at least we should have a limited blacklist of players available. I'm tired of having to manually keep track of cheaters and people that keep game hostage and then dodge the game when i could just click a button to block them.
And please don't tell me "jUsT rEpOrT ThEM" because i know fist hand this is a waste of time or at least they don't act in months. I encountered the same couple that hold a game hostage for 40 minutes when I even provided video evidence to the report more than 3 times and they still didn't get banned.
Comments