PS4 Monstrous Mayhem Tome 1 Challenge Will Not Count If Completed

I play on PS4, and I had did this one time. I completed the Tome 1 challenge Monstrous Mayhem: Hook a Survivor in the basement while another Survivor is on a basement hook while using the perk Monstrous Shrine.

I had at least 3 kills in the basement with the perk equipped and two of the survivors died at least at the same time on hook. Once the match finished, I went to the tome and it did not count as completed, preventing me from furthering through the tome. A lot of us are achievement hunters and I like to complete all the tomes, I want to finish this one so I can focus on the new Tome and earn the entire Rift.

I know that this seems like a minor bug but it is still very important, and I know it can be easily overlooked. But I know that this is the time where a lot of hotfixing and updating for 4.5.0 is going to happen and I didn't want this thing to be unnoticed. If you can look into this, acknowledge and resolve it I promise it will never go unappreciated! Thank you very much and keep working hard!

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Same for me on PC/Epic.

    I hooked two survivors in the basement all together in different matches while using this perk and it did not work.