Hey devs, just wondering about something with the QnA

With the thread on the forums asking for questions for the QnA on youtube, I was just wondering do you still look at questions that were asked a few weeks ago ( questions on the first and second page for example ) or should we re-write the questions now for the chance for them to be answered?

Sorry if this is a little hard to follow I just didn't know how to word it

Thanks!

Comments

  • I would re-write it just to give the impression that its a 'popular' question. Lol.

  • @deadwolfwalking said:
    I would re-write it just to give the impression that its a 'popular' question. Lol.

    Well the thing is though it might not necessarily be a popular question, I am more just curious if they still look to answer questions from weeks ago.

  • You will have to rewrite them.
    But usually they dodge the important questions as they know that they dont have an answer for them. With a lore question you ahve good chances being picked though :wink:

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    You will have to rewrite them.
    But usually they dodge the important questions as they know that they dont have an answer for them. With a lore question you ahve good chances being picked though :wink:

    Lmmfao. Accurate as hell. Sad as ****.

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:
    You will have to rewrite them.
    But usually they dodge the important questions as they know that they dont have an answer for them. With a lore question you ahve good chances being picked though :wink:

    I feel it is that way, but still I will wait to see if a dev responds to this just in case