Thanks devs, you cured my DBD addiction
With your last update which made DBD unplayable, I have discovered there are a lot of games I missed out during the last half of a year. Thank you.
With your last update which made DBD unplayable, I have discovered there are a lot of games I missed out during the last half of a year. Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What is exactly unplayable? The constant depips?
LOL, same here. I deleted DBD and I’ve been playing games I never finished. Also, I just played through Little Nightmares Two, which was pretty good but a short game. There’s no way I can play DBD until they fix some of the issues. And I may never come back to DBD if they keep the stupid HUD.
Mainly desync
Drop the pallet earlier? I´ve been getting 3 or 4 man escapes all day. Only time the killer gets a 3 or 4k is when someone rage quits early on.
I've been playing Valheim and got into DjMax.
Had some time to play a game or two last night after everything and decided "nah. I'll pass. Just going to go to bed early."
Tsulan, I am happy for you that you don't have an issue with the new update, but a lot of people are rightfully fed up:
All in all people are angry that bhvr seems more focused on pleasing some investors that have never played a game in their lives by making the game LOOK great and REALISTIC (read that with as much vitriol as you can msuter) but at the costs of making the game unplayable because the look (and its performance cost) hinder the actual gameplay.
Add to that the general sense of the devs mocking the community at every turn, the general lack of communication, etc and... people absolutely have a right to leave for good.
There are games that have a smaller team, a massively bigger playerbase and yet run better, look better and are more fun. Just they are a different genre. BHVR should honestly not be rewarded for the shoddy, uncaring demeanour they display towards the community.
See? Thats actual feedback. Not what OP wrote, where everyone has to take a wild guess on whats wrong.
Most people agree with what you said and the devs themselves announced that they are reworking the UI. So all we have to do now is wait for the upcoming patches.
Doesn’t make the bullshit hits any better just because you’ve escaped
To be fair I get like....maybe one or two BS hits a game but about half of that time it was a hit that like...I would have taken anyways since I wasn't near something safe anyways it's only the pallet/window ones that ever feel like a problem.
So it's definitely playable. We had a dozen 4 man escapes in a row yesterday.
Don't get me wrong, I have been getting plenty of my share of ######### moments, but I also don't find it unplayable right now except maybe against Huntress. Even Freddy as obnoxious as this is, was rare enough:
https://i.imgur.com/wu3hwWq.pngOh yeah it’s playable hence I’m still playing it just more frustrating atm
It is frustrating. Thankfully I imagine we probably only have to endure this for like, another week or two at the very most.
I wish BHVR did not work at a snails pace but I mean, it is what it is.
You can hear me losing my temper a bit here haha:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICl3C2wBb3c