Finding matches super fast...
Since the latest update I’m finding survivor matches in 10 seconds or less. I’m playing solo, so not sure if this makes a difference. But I’ve never found matches this fast before. It’s great.
Since the latest update I’m finding survivor matches in 10 seconds or less. I’m playing solo, so not sure if this makes a difference. But I’ve never found matches this fast before. It’s great.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it's not great when the reason you're finding fast lobbies is because you'll get hit from 10 meters away and the emblems are broken and will make you depip just because
Well I’m enjoying the fast lobbies. 💁🏻♀️
I'd rather have my instant survivor lobbies, like they always are during the day for me and have normal hits and not depip, but i guess that's asking too much these days
I prefer faster lobbies. I dont care about pips and i can still loop killer. I get weird hits, but its not unplayable.
It merely took the devs ruining their game to the point of enough survivors said screw these stupid hits to either stop playing or start playing killer.
I'd rather go against killers my own skill, which is red ranks, than go against new killers just because the game made me depip there.
I get the same amount of red rank killer. Im now rank 6 and i see no difference to rank 1.
Yes sammeeee!!!! The rounds I'm playing are so horrible but I love not having to wait 20 minutes for a lobby
Yeah but what are the ranks?
I was getting fast lobbies but it was rank 1-3 Spirits, Freddys and Nurses with metabuilds vs survivors that were literally rank 17.
I stopped playing survivor. I’d rather wait 5-10 minutes for a competitive game than wait 1 30-60 seconds for a bloodbath where the killer has 3 hooks and someone on death hook before the first gen has even been completed.