If a survivor dcs before the match and you kill the remaining players, Adept trophies should count

Especially when it already works with dcs during the match. 

I was so excited thinking I FINALLY got Adept Nurse after enduring so many bloody shirt pro swfs, and I got nothing. I died a little inside.

Comments

  • Wait to rank reset and then do it.
  • To be honest I have earned a number of the PC achievements with DCing survivors. Though I guess there is a max limit of DCs before it won't count the victory.
  • @pemberley said:
    Especially when it already works with dcs during the match. 

    I was so excited thinking I FINALLY got Adept Nurse after enduring so many bloody shirt pro swfs, and I got nothing. I died a little inside.

    DCs are the reason I dont bother with most achievments anymore, try the evil incranate achievment.... survivors always DC when the first one if being moried alive while looping