Thank you
I just want to thank everyone who helped me understand this game a little more and gave me a little more faith and excitement on continuing to play the game your comments and patience meant allot to me thanks dbd community
I just want to thank everyone who helped me understand this game a little more and gave me a little more faith and excitement on continuing to play the game your comments and patience meant allot to me thanks dbd community
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh god. You're too wholesome to be here.
I don't think I ever commented on whatever your posts you're talking about, but I'm glad you were able to get help! The actual game doesn't give new players any help, that's for sure.
Right