Are the ds changes next update and what was changed here
I forgot and can’t find the mid chapter notes I know the game was changed what else was?
I forgot and can’t find the mid chapter notes I know the game was changed what else was?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should come sometime next chapter. Object change will be sometime after this but hopefully next mid chapter unless something goes wrong.
Crotus prenn asylum and Campbell church got reworked along with movement animations and UI
Sweet time to check out the asylums
Welp..you can't just yet. They removed the map soon after it was released because of a few exploits
mutters under breath in annoyance