My favorite part of the game
Is being founded first or early into the match, going on a 60+ second chase, getting downed and seeing not one single survivor working on a generator. I will suicide on hook every single time.
Is being founded first or early into the match, going on a 60+ second chase, getting downed and seeing not one single survivor working on a generator. I will suicide on hook every single time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep that’s solo for you. Could be looking for ruin tho
Nah, I'll give them the benefit of a doubt and wait to suicide on second hook. I will refuse to hit space bar if I get to second stage on my first hook.