Stuck in weird post-game limbo

Step 1 : Play as survivor

Step 2 : Survive throughout the match

Step 3 : Leave through the exit, but not last

Step 4 : Choose to spectate, very likely right as the final survivor exits

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

  • Character played: Claudette
  • Perks: Botany Knowledge, Kindred, Empathy
  • Map: Haddonfield
  • Frequency of the issue: Only happened once

The Leave button in the top left does nothing, it makes a sound when you click it but it doesn't actually do anything, and I can hear other things being moused over that I can't see, but trying to click in the bottom right where you would exit the match did nothing. (Discord overlay names blurred for privacy)

20210215183522_1.jpg DeadByDaylight.log


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Happened to me when I spectated. You get this weird screen and the noises of people running out the exit. Can't leave screen, had to force shut down to get out of screen

    drama.jpg