Locked Rift Cosmetics... Useable (w/ TL;DR)

I was browsing the Store, with the 'show all items' filter checked. Looking through Survivor cosmetics... (I checked Nurse's new headpiece, it wasn't glitched like this.)

I managed to equip Meg's new hair.. the vibrant sunset-colored one? I'm about to go into a game to see if it still stays, but.. yeah... I definitely don't have it unlocked. Something's broken.

image.png image.png

(I'll un-equip it after this, don't worry... it is a pretty color, though! Definitely hoping to unlock it for real.)

(EDIT: Hair stayed throughout and after the game. Unequipping it now. However, I noticed it's in with my other unlocked cosmetics (outside of the Store screen). I haven't noticed any other Survivors/Killers that fit this glitch, just Meg and her new outfit. It's entirely unlocked on my end.)


TL;DR: Meg's new Rift outfit is completely unlocked and usable, despite me not having it unlocked.

Tagged: Pending

Comments