Should Spirit get a Huge buff, slight buff, stay the same, slight nerf, huge Nerf or rework?
Yeah I think a slight nerf something like you get a glimpse of her phasing every so and so moments. But what do you think?
Yeah I think a slight nerf something like you get a glimpse of her phasing every so and so moments. But what do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm in between slight nerf and huge nerf. Don't make it too far that she becomes F tier, but make her power somewhat counterable if Stridor is in play.
Slight nerf.
I remember how they butchered it with nurse. So no huge thank you very much. Just an indication in chase for when she is phasing or being afk.
Spirit needs something to let the Survivors know that she's phasing in chase. Every other killer has cues to what's going on with their power. She needs them too.
I strongly dislike how there is very little if not no counter play to her in her current state, they either need to rework her ability so you can actually see her for a second or two as she is in her phase ability or nerf the duration it lasts
Depends on your definition of "slight" and "huge". A number change or something won't do it so I went with huge. She shouldn't be able to pinpoint a survivors location exactly if she's going at high speed while also being invisible with no tell.
Something needs to be outright removed from her, whether is speed, tracking, sounds, or whatever in my opinion. Just knowing she's phasing won't be enough I think, because that doesn't mean you can do anything about it, it'll just stop the standing still "mind game" (which does need to go tbf). Although she could just phase in place, but at least she'll have to use her power to do so.
She doesn't need a "huge" nerf because having a strong killer isn't the problem, the problem is having little to no counterplay against it. All the devs need to do is implement that old bug she used to have where if she passed by you when phasing, you heard it despite her physically standing still. That's literally it, problem solved.
Anything to get the Spirit hate to end would be good.