Wibble when you start Spirit game and random times in match.
It's annoying. Anyone else get it? It often makes me have to double check that I didn't miss anything which is quite wasteful of time.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
So I'm not crazy? I though I was imagining it.
Nah it happens to me too. I thought it was because her head is moving weirdly so it's there to represent that XD
@AshleyWB
Sorry I though you were referring to the song "Sexy and I know it" by LMFAO.
"I'm sexy and I know it [2x]
Check it out [2x]
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah [3x]
Wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle yeah, yeah"
Happens with the Pig too.